Requires Final Cut Pro 10.3+.
ToC is a highly versatile, customizable, and animatable template that will allow you to place it anywhere in your video and make it fit in. Easy to use. Create anything from a simple tape label to a full screen title with simple but classy accents.
All non-option parameters can be keyframed!
- Position (for animation)
- Fade (A convenience to avoid using the Video Animation tool).
- Font (default: Helvetica Neue)
- Size (default: 48)
- Color (text color: default white)
- Text Vertical Adj (Different fonts have different ascents/descents. Vertical adjustment will be necessary if you change fonts. You can also use this parameter to adjust the text relative to the background label “tape”).
- Text Horiz Adj (As with Text Vertical Adj., it is possible to adjust the horizontal position of the text relative to the label tape with the center text position at 0).
- Label Width Adj (You can adjust the width of the label tape to any size from 0 to beyond the size of the screen, suitable for creating a lower third).
- Label Height Adj (You can adjust the height of the label tape to any size from 0 to beyond the size of the screen, suitable for creating an entire blurred background).
- Label Brightness (Improve contrast with your text by adjusting this parameter).
- Label Blur Amount (Blur the background behind the label tape from 0 [no blur] to 100).
- Tint Option (Checkbox to turn on Tinting).
- Tint Color (Used to colorize the background label tape).
- Tint Intensity (Used to adjust the amount to coloring applied by the Tint).
- Touch of Class Option (Adjustable outline inside or outside blurred label tape region, adjustable from 0 to larger than the screen region).
- Outline Color (The outline is a tasteful (touch of class) 1 px width, not adjustable — the color can be used to complement the title text color).
- Outline Opacity (Blending with low opacity gives a beautifully subtle look).
- Outline Offset (Adjustable in negative [inside the label tape region] and positive [outside the label tape region] directions).